Make the outside appealing so buyers will want to see the inside
Inspect the outside ground. Remove any building materials, scrap wood, discarded household items, etc. from the property.
- Store garbage cans in the garage
- Check the home from the roof line down:
- Make sure the roof is free and clear from obstructions and moss
- Clean gutters ensure they’re neatly hung
- Make sure the windows are free from obstructions like overgrown bushes
- Hire a landscaping company to give the yard a professional touch-up
Inspect the condition of the paint or siding
- Power wash the siding
- Touch up trim with fresh paint
- Clean and/or paint the front door
Good curb appeal sells homes faster and for more money. It’s a fact!